Monday, April 1, 2013

These Crazy Kids

During presentations:

V: Why do you like your school?

S: You asked me to say so.


T: Personally I'm not very homosexual.

Q: Very?

G: So... a little bit?


"In order to be environmentally friendly, I made an e-manuscript."

&

"If everyone learns to be a manager, who will be employees?" ~ Q


During a normal class:

We were talking about some terms related to schedules, habits, and personality, such as "power nap," "night owl," "heavy sleeper"... and so on.

Jack Black (who has incredible English): to Oliver "Ni shi night owl!" [You're a night owl!]

me: "Ni shi night owl???? Speak English!"


Gaston and Charles sit in the front row and are not very quiet.

me: introducing the concept of things central to your identity

Gaston: to Charles "Shenme yisi?" [What's it mean?]

me: "SHH, I'm going to explain."

Charles: laughing at Gaston for me yelling at him "Tingdong le –" [She understood/caught that]

me: "Yes. Now STOP SPEAKING CHINESE!!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment