Monday, April 22, 2013

Deepest Fears

This week in class we're talking about creativity, risks, and fears that hold us back. So I stole an activity from Tempestt, writing "deepest fear poems." I wrote about one of my deepest fears – seeing someone I love be hurt and not being able to do anything about it, about my responsibilities that go along with that, and what I hope in when I'm afraid. After I read that, then my students had the job to write their own.

Here are some excerpts from today, a compilation of pieces from one class of sophomores.

My deepest fear is that someone will ask me for help, but I can't go.

It has happen.

My deepest fear is losing my relatives.

It has been occurred before.

But I can't handle the fate.

My deepest fear is that someone I love disappear in my life forever.

My deepest fear is betray, leaving.

My deepest fear is that I get a high education but I can't find a good job.

My deepest fear is that I can't know what should I do.

But I'm just a little girl.

I can't know something that is bad for me.

My deepest fear is making my friends hurt.

My deepest fear is that I was not brave.

My deepest fear is that facing difficulties not brave enough and I always escape.

My deepest fear is that I see ghastful movie.

My deepest fear is that I was alone very late at night.

My deepest fear is lost someone I care.

It has happened before.

Sometimes, I recalled them, but no relation.

Just missing.

My deepest fear is that I don't make my parents have a good life.

My deepest fear is that make my mother sad.

It has happened before.

In that time I was afraid of many things.

I was so young and there is to many things

I don't understand and I don't know how to deal with it.

My deepest fear is that I will be lost in a strange place.

My deepest fear is that someone will need me and I won't know.

My deepest fear is let the people get hurt that the one loved me

But I can't help or do something for them.

My deepest fear is that my friend don't speak with me

And I don't know what happened.

My deepest fear is that my brother become bad.

My deepest fear is that I won't stay together with my boyfriend.

My deepest fear is that my family needs me

But I can't go home together with them.

My deepest fear is that I hurt the people

Who love me and care me.

My deepest fear is that I want to help others

But I don't know what I should do.

My deepest fear is that my best friend deceive me.

It has happened before.

She cheated me seriously ever.

For benefits, for honor.

At that time I was hurt severely.

But now I forgive her.

I know she had a reason

And she had trouble then.

My deepest fear is that I am here.

My deepest fear is that what happened in my hometown

and I won't know.

My deepest fear is letting me know the people I love be hurt.

It has happened before.

But I can't stay with them and help them.

My deepest fear is that I lost something important

But I don't know.

My deepest fear is that I don't trust anyone one day besides me.

My deepest fear is that I don't have the choice to do thing I want.

If I hurt the people I love someday, I will induce the twice pains.

My deepest fear is that everything I think can come true

But will never come true.

My deepest fear is someone who care about and love me leave me.

My deepest fear is to lose, such as people, love, friendship and others I care about.

It's my duty to be a good daughter,

Because my parents have been contributing so much for me.

I tell myself

Work hard, don't let dream just dream, come it true.



1 comment:

  1. Wow. This kinda makes me want to cry.

    And laugh. That ghastful movie.....:D

    But this I think, is especially meaningful:

    My deepest fear is that I can't know what should I do.

    When it's all we have to decide, after all.

    ReplyDelete