Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Life Lessons

Last week my classes were talking about life lessons that they've learned.  They were supposed to lean that life lessons are things learned outside of class that are important for their whole lives.

Today I wished to pass along two important life lessons that I've learned recently. 

1) It is really a very excellent idea to make sure that your washer has drained from the last time you did laundry before you start throwing new dirty clothes in since the washing machine doubles as a hamper.  Because then you have to drain the washing machine and the dirty stuff is wet.  And gross.

2)  Marinating chicken in coke has tasty results.  Marinating chicken in orange flavored Mirinda pop... not so much.  That was a poor choice.  Adding day old weird flavored ramen noodles really did not improve it. 

Oh well.

Just thought I'd share the wisdom.  :)

2 comments:

  1. 2. Reminds me of the time I tried to make French toast flavored with almond extract instead of vanilla... That was a poor choice as well. But feeding Sukey "slugs" was always a good choice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The washer doubling as a hamper is new to me. I can see the appeal. ^_^

    Now I want to try coke marinated chicken. :D

    ReplyDelete