Thursday, May 30, 2013

That's how study rolls...

Two of my girls were missing this week because last week they were suddenly summoned home to take an exam.

Another one of the girls has something with her classmates.

And one is studying for a test.

So it was four of us tonight.

The first one to arrive and I chatted for a while while I worked on straightening up my apartment, which is in a pretty constant state of being a wreck these days.  She drank some hot water.  After all, it's only 70+ degrees here...

Number two came, and we also chatted about various stuff.  Then:  "Did you finish reading my paper??" she said.  

I had forgotten.  So I pulled out my computer to finish editing her thesis.  While I did that, she called number three, who of course knocked before she got the message.

We read Jas 4.

Discussed things that take first priority in our life and shouldn't.

Number three had a lot to say, which was awesome.  Huge change from the beginning of this semester... she may have had a lot to say, but she wasn't as keen on sharing it.

We watched a video about Hosea.

And then we looked at one of the girls' pictures from her recent trip to Dalian, which included a sea lion dancing to Gungnam Style.

I really enjoy my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment