Monday, May 20, 2013

Hard to say what the craziest, most China-rific part of lunch was...

1.  Me trying to pay for my own lunch and my student Mike grabbing my arm and wrenching me away from the card swiper, going, "No no no no no no!  NO!"  I decided that he was way more dedicated to paying for my lunch than I was.  So I let him.

2.  Talking about girlfriends (it was me and four of my male students.)
me:  "What's important to you in a girlfriend?"
Tommy:  "Well, first of all, she should be not very ugly --"
me:  "...not... very... ugly?"
Tommy:  "You know, there are more men in China than women, so..."

3.  I asked David what his pin was.  So he gave it to me.  He told me he has lots of extras.  So now I have a Communist Youth League pin.

All this in 40 minutes.

--
overcome evil with good

1 comment: