Saturday, May 11, 2013

Reasons I love my life right now!!

1.  The weather was gorgeous today.
2.  Isaiah 25-27.
3.  Getting to celebrate Alicia's birthday with her and Jonathan.  If you haven't eaten Indian food or been bowling before, 23 is the perfect age to experience those things.
4.  We can get delicious Indian food in Changchun.
5.  The air was so clean.
6.  Being able to talk with people online... and that Savannah is talking with me right now.
7.  My lesson plans for next week are done.
8.  Hanging out with Mel in my apartment, laughing, and corrupting her by pointing out that Baa Baa Black Sheep fits to the tune of Somebody That I Used to Know.
9.  Watermelon.
10.  Hillsong and Pentatonix.
11.  I'm not afraid that I will freeze to death while waiting for the bus or a taxi.
12.  Because I know that this is exactly where I want to be right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment