Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Guest post...

This past week, my students had the assignment of talking with someone about their values.  I'm not sure that this particular student talked with someone, but his reflection was interesting.  I've edited formatting/spelling slightly but left the grammar alone; I think it's comprehensible.  :) 

Do you think honest is right forever?

Last Sunday I had a talk with a of my old friends, he asked if I enjoy the novel that he had sent it to me before.  A book?  Really?  So I remember it, in fact I haven't read it.  It was a long time that I got it, as a answer to his kindness I have forgotten to read it.  I realized that I have done a wrong thing so I saided, "Yes I like it.  Very wonderful!

From that I began to think that is it to be honest always right.  Sometimes, we have to tell a lie for someone for their happiness, for example I have to tell my mama that I live well I am happily everyday all I do this just for her love to me.

Because love we have to make a white lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment