Monday, March 25, 2013

Best of... Answers to a quiz talking about families.

One thing that you learned from your family:

Speak Chinese. [Well played, Autina, well played...]

My father don't say many words but he always take care of me and love me.

My parents taught me something. [I felt like this lacked a certain specificity.]


One thing you appreciate about your family:

Because of them, I understand what is love and how to love.

My family have advanced minds.

When I was in trouble, my family give me a warm "harbor"


One thing you'd like to change about your family:

I want to fed a dog but my father disagree. So I want to change it and have a dog.

I want my parents don't give my two younger sisters too much homework.

Making the house bigger and my family members healthier.

My family have four dogs. I don't like it. Because they are so many, I want to have one dog in my family.

Nothing, I think it's perfect.

More communication and less loudly speaking.

I want to make our family have more topic.

I want to eat more dilicious food.

I'd like an animous in my hourse. [I am pretty sure that this was talking about a pet...?]




1 comment:

  1. *lots of laughing over here* Shannon and Micah are enjoying these too.

    But seriously. WHAT is up with the "delicious foods"? First it's a superpower, then it's the one familial weakness....?

    ReplyDelete