Sunday, March 17, 2013

45 minutes

In the course of 45 minutes today, I...

Discussed science, surgery, and Grey's Anatomy with my student Quinton, as well as arrangements for his homework for the semester.

Clarified details about next week's presentation assignment with Coco and Mary.

Heard about Blair's internship that she got over the winter holiday.

Eaten lunch with my students Sosy, Sky, and Wendy... and had their plans for their afternoon class explained to me, which involved how they would sit so they could copy answers from each other.

Ran into my student Allison, who didn't really answer my question... not sure if that was because she was thrown by speaking English outside of the classroom or because today is suddenly very cold and she was freezing to death.

Ran into Luther and Peter... and decided that apparently Peter only believes in English in the classroom.  Which is odd, because it's not bad there.

Seen my student Antonia... and been thrown a bit off kilter myself by her hat which was sporting a bold design of what is definitely a marijuana leaf.

Set up plans with Bridge for dinner this evening.

It's a busy semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment