Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Challenge:

Packing for one month of traveling in one backpack.

It's a large backpack, I tell myself, and for goodness sake, it's about a third of the space that you had to pack in when coming from America to China.  (Incidentally, I think I brought clothes that I haven't worn yet.  Go figure.)

Also, entire families crossed the Atlantic Ocean with one chest.

I'm not sure if I tell myself that sort of thing because I think it is actually helpful or just because my brain likes to chatter.  

I could bring my small suitcase, too, which is what I did last year when traveling around China... but it's a lot of ma fan (hassle) -- wheels can break, pathways are bumpy, and...

I like the challenge.

One month, over 100 degree variation in weather....

This is gonna be fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment