Friday, August 17, 2012

30 kuai later

Please note, 30 kuai is a little less than 5 dollars. :)


I'm calling this Chinese stromboli.  It's good!
 
 Peach  yogurt.  In a funky triangular container.  With an ad for a Snow White movie on one side.  Because I definitely want to look at her evil stepmother while eating.
 Youzi.  Aka pomello.  This is one of the first things I remember eating in HK last year, so it has a special place in my heart and stomach.  Although I am pretty sure that I got the "special foreigner" price on it... :-P
Green apple phanta!  Which. I. Love.  Thanks to Becky Vang for getting me addicted last year... now there was a legit reason to have to come back to China. 

2 comments:

  1. your meal looks good. I gotta wonder what is in Chinese stromboli but maybe I'd rather not know....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I'm not sure, but it was pretty tasty. :)

      Delete