Thursday, November 15, 2012

Random bits from today


me:  "Hi Bamboo!"
Bamboo:  "Hello teacher!"
me:  "Where are you going?"
Bamboo:  "The liblaly!"
me:  "...okay cool!"

me:  "So I invited a class over Saturday evening, it's one of my smaller ones, only 37 students."
Depreena:  *pauses in putting on her make-up*  "You invited THIRTY-SEVEN PEOPLE?"
me:  "Uh... yeah?"

I don't know who had the brilliant idea to pave over all of campus.  But the marble strips?  They are marble strips of DEATH.

Mel:  "Imma go up and get my computer, because I feel like you'll still be up in an hour anyway."
me:  "You know me too well!"
Mel:  "And... I'm gonna leave my phone here to make sure I really do come back."
me:  "You know yourself too well!!"


1 comment:

  1. :)

    gotta love "marble strips of Death."

    Sounds like they need some salt. :-P

    ReplyDelete